Looking Towards 2024: What Regulatory Changes Will Impact Your Employee Benefit Plans
As we get ready for the new year, join our Vice President of Compliance, Matthew LoPorto as he discusses key updates that are being made to compliance requirements impacting group health plans in 2024.
Join Relation Insurance as we help you Look Towards 2024: What Regulatory Changes Will Impact Your Employee Benefit Plans
Matt will highlight what regulatory changes are being made and focus on how employers can most effectively maintain compliance. Some of the topics that we will be discussing are:
- ACA affordability rules and the new electronic filing requirement.
- Transparency in Coverage and how it applies to plan sponsors and group health plans.
- How the Consolidated Appropriations Act impacts Mental Health Parity and the employer’s obligation to conduct and document a comparative analysis.
- Updates being made to Medicare Part D coverage and how that will affect employer group health plans.
- An overview of changes being made to State Leave and State Disability Laws.
This webinar will serve as a critical step in maintaining compliance with the ever-changing regulatory landscape of employee benefits and a great way to get a head start on ensuring compliance throughout 2024. That’s not all! Matt will also share his takeaways from the latest Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers’ Legal Counsel Working Group meeting which took place a few weeks ago at the law offices of Steptoe and Johnson in Washington DC. The Legal Counsel Working Group of the CIAB focuses on advocating on behalf of its member groups in the employee benefits and insurance space at both the federal and state level.
Stay ahead of the regulatory curve on your employee benefits and keep growing your Relationship with compliance by joining us for this essential webinar. With so much valuable content, this webinar is a must-attend event.