Date: Tuesday, February 23 2016
Time: 10am PST
Who Should Attend: Forward thinking Sr HR and Financial Professionals in the Technology Industry
Duration: 60 minutes
Captive Launch Date: January 1 2017
While projections vary, the indisputable facts are that your health care costs will continue to increase, the competition for talent will intensify and you will be tasked with offering a competitive, relevant benefits package that attracts and retains talent. Consider this:
- Almost 50% of CFOs rate the cost of benefits and attracting & retaining talent as top concerns in 2016. Click HERE for survey
- 78% of hiring managers said finding highly-skilled tech talent will be a top hiring priority in 2016. Click HERE for survey
- Median unemployment and starting salary for tech workers in the Bay Area is <3% and $176k, respectively compared to national averages of 7% and $107k
If you have a Total Rewards philosophy and an interest in innovative strategies, funding your benefits through the Technology Captive and sharing risk with like-minded technology leaders may be the solution for your 2017 calendar year.
Join us to learn more about the timeline, opportunities, risks and rewards of funding your benefits through a Captive.
Please join us for a seminar and panel discussion, led by Shiraz Saeed, Cyber Specialist at AIG, and John Simios, ARM, AAI, Vice President, Captive Resources LLC.
This seminar will focus on sharing ideas and expertise regarding creative risk transfer solutions and assessing new and growing exposures for middle- market companies.
Questions Answered/Topics Covered:
- Market Update: Property & Casualty and Employee Benefits
- How can I assess my Cyber Risk?
- Am I large enough for a Captive? Isn’t that only for large companies?
- What are rates doing? Should I expect an increase in next year’s renewal?
- Regulatory Environment Changes: OSHA, ACA Compliance
- Learn about current Trends and Best Practices
Thursday, October 29th, from 8:00am to 10:00am
Charlotte Country Club, 2465 Mecklenburg Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28205
With health & welfare benefit compliance not only moving a mile a minute, but twisting in many different directions, it’s hard to keep track of what you need to do and when.
To help you stay on track with the “what, when, why, who, and how,” we invite you to join our monthly compliance update webinar. Ed Bray, SVP, Compliance, will review and analyze the top health & welfare benefit compliance stories and issues for the month.
Each webinar will start at 10am PST / 1pm EST and will generally run about 30 minutes.
The webinar dates for the remainder of 2015 are:
- May 21
- June 18
- July 16
- August 20
- September 17
- October 15
- November 19
Register now. Please note that if you have registered for a webinar and are unable to attend, we will email you a link of the recording.