Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Brand Marketing Specialist, is primarily responsible for implementing the Relation brand and marketing strategy across all business units. This position will contribute to the delivery of best-practice and innovative marketing and communication strategies and will work to ensure that the Company promotional and positioning activities complement organizational objectives. The Brand Manager, Field Marketing and Communications, will be an experienced and innovative professional, with considerable knowledge and experience in the development and delivery of marketing, communication, and brand awareness initiatives.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE ROLE:
- Supports the business unit’s digital brands, including end-to-end strategy, execution, communication, and education.
- Educates new Agencies/Producers on Digital, Traditional, and 1:1 Direct Mail/Email packages developed by Corporate Marketing to ensure touchpoints throughout the consumer life cycle (awareness, acquisition, cross-sell, retention, win-back).
- Delivers Business Unit education through the development of Field Marketing education & training.
- Plans and executes all communications and media actions on all channels, including email, online and social media.
- Acts as strategic marketing business partner to business units.
- Manages execution of ordering materials, marketing requests, etc.
- Organizes execution of Tradeshow set-up, tear-down, and support.
- Coordinates support with marketing proposals and other assets with the Art Director.
- Serves as a brand transition manager, including updating social assets, website transition, and other brand assets.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the company.
- Ability to multi-task, anticipate department needs and reprioritize as needed.
- Ability to conduct market research and effectively analyze results.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel, Google Products, HubSpot, WordPress, CoSchedule, and Adobe Creative Suite. Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Enthusiasm and an overarching positive drive to succeed.
- Top-tier listening skills and adaptable to gain the trust their peers.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.