Premier Consulting Partners, a Relation Insurance Company, is hiring a Sr. Client Service Specialist.
Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the Sales and Account Management teams in servicing and retaining clients. The Senior Client Service Specialist works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from clients, prospects and members of the production staff. This individual is expected to project a professional company image through all interaction with carriers, clients, producers, team members and others. In addition, this position will be responsible for training and providing mentor-ship to less experienced client service team members.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
• Assists with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files in order to support the Service team
• Develops professional business relationships with producers, account managers and clients
• Develops, maintains and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Commercial Line products and services
• Actively learns, demonstrates and fosters the Relation culture in all actions
• Actively participates in efforts to gain and deepen client relationships by seeking opportunities to discuss client solutions and/or referring clients to producer when needed
• Identifies, researches and provides resolution for escalated client issues
• Assists in the re-marketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention
• Orders renewal policies. Checks renewal policies against proposals and bills policies in agency management system
• Handles endorsements including entering on company websites, follows up on endorsements not received from carriers, checks endorsements for accuracy, bills endorsements and sends to client
• Follows up on new business submissions with carriers for submissions not being handled by Risk Placement Specialists
• Enters and rates policies in carrier websites and orders new policies as needed
• Issues standard certificates of insurance and other forms for holders (e.g. EOP, Binders, etc.)
• Checks on payment status of direct bill policies to assure policies are not cancelled and alerts appropriate Producer if policies are in danger of cancellation due to non-payment of premium
• Follows up on claims and current status, updating the agency management system with claims activity, payments closures, etc.
• Order motor vehicle reports “MVRs” and loss run as directed
• Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
• Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance ratings and underwriting procedures.
• Working knowledge of commercial lines of coverage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma
• Bilingual a must or a plus depending on location
• 4+ year experience in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with commercial lines experience
• Experience working in AMS360 or Applied management systems
• A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required must be maintained
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.