WHO WE ARE
Relation Insurance is a leading, innovative company with a strong commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients. As a key player in the insurance market, we pride ourselves on our dynamic culture, collaborative environment, and continuous drive for success. With a rich history and a bright future ahead, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking individuals with a strong drive for success, a passion for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results to fill the role of Client Service Specialist. As a member of our team, you will play a crucial role in assisting in day-to-day client delivery. This position offers an exciting opportunity to provide first class hospitality to internal and external clients, business partners and vendors, while collaborating with a highly skilled, diverse team. You will have the opportunity to help drive innovation in a fast-paced, supportive environment.
A GLIMPSE INTO YOUR DAY
- Serve as front-line administrative processor.
- Develop professional business relationships with all clients and demonstrates a clear understanding of the client’s core business.
- Assist in managing client expectations, service commitments, and anticipates needs of the client.
- Quickly identify and resolve basic client service issues.
- Support account management staff by handling basic client issues when account manager is unavailable.
- Act as the ambassador of Relation culture to clients, visitors, and team members by communicating in a professional and courteous manner.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and software.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to deliver exceptional service and build lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external clients, business partners, and insurance carriers.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively.
- 2+ years in account service with preference given to individuals with commercial and/or personal insurance product experience.
- Property & Casualty license from state of domicile preferred; however, you must have the ability to obtain your insurance license within 90 days of hire.
WHY CHOOSE RELATION?
- Competitive pay.
- A safe and healthy work environment provided by our robust benefit program including family health and wellness programs, 401K, employee assistance programs, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
- Career advancement and development opportunities.
- Paid training and continuing education to obtain/maintain your insurance license.
Note: The above is not all encompassing of the full position description.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.