WHO WE ARE
Relation Insurance is a leading, innovative company with a strong commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients. As a key player in the insurance market, we pride ourselves on our dynamic culture, collaborative environment, and continuous drive for success. With a rich history and a bright future ahead, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The primary responsibility of the Senior Client Service Specialist is to assist the Sales and Account Management teams in servicing and retaining clients. The Senior Client Service Specialist works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from clients, prospects and members of the production staff. This individual is expected to project a professional company image through all interaction with carriers, clients, producers, team members and others. In addition, this position will be responsible for training and providing mentorship to less experienced client service team members.
A GLIMPSE INTO YOUR DAY
- Assists with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files in order to support the Service team.
- Develops professional business relationships with producers, account managers and clients.
- Develops, maintains and demonstrates a thorough knowledge of Commercial Line products and services.
- Actively learns, demonstrates and fosters the Relation culture in all actions.
- Actively participates in efforts to gain and deepen client relationships by seeking opportunities to discuss client solutions and/or referring clients to producer when needed.
- Identifies, researches and provides resolution for escalated client issues.
- Assists in the remarketing of renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Orders renewal policies. Checks renewal policies against proposals and bills policies in agency management system.
- Handles endorsements including entering on company websites, follows up on endorsements not received from carriers, checks endorsements for accuracy, bills endorsements and sends to client.
- Follows up on new business submissions with carriers for submissions not being handled by Risk Placement Specialists.
- Enters and rates policies in carrier websites and orders new policies as needed.
- Issues standard certificates of insurance and other forms for holders (e.g. EOP, Binders, etc.).
- Checks on payment status of direct bill policies to assure policies are not cancelled and alerts appropriate Producer if policies are in danger of cancellation due to non-payment of premium.
- Follows up on claims and current status, updating the agency management system with claims activity, payments closures, etc.
- Checks audits for accuracy and reviews with agency staff as appropriated. Bill audits, creates audit review letter and sends to client.
- Order motor vehicle reports “MVRs” and loss run as directed.
- Act as resident expert for AMS and provides training and ongoing guidance to team members at all levels.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required must be maintained.
- High School Diploma.
- Bilingual a must or a plus depending on location.
- 4+ years of experience in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with commercial lines experience.
- Proficient in using computers, internet Microsoft Office Suite and online rating systems.
- Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance ratings and underwriting procedures.
- Working knowledge of commercial lines of coverage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others.
- Must be able to understand written and oral communications and interpret information written within policies.
- Ability to work independently with limited daily supervision and to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to function effectively under tight time constraints, consistently meet strict deadlines, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
WHY CHOOSE RELATION?
- Competitive pay.
- A safe and healthy work environment provided by our robust benefit program including family health and wellness programs, 401K, employee assistance programs, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
- Career advancement and development opportunities.
- Paid training and continuing education to obtain/maintain your insurance license.
Note: The above is not all encompassing of the full position description.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.