Career Opportunity: Entry Level Opening with growth potential, Local Insurance Agency
As a Client Service Specialist, you will play a crucial role in assisting in day-to-day client delivery. This position offers an exciting opportunity to provide first in class hospitality to internal and external clients, business partners and vendors, while collaborating with a highly skilled, diverse team. You will have the opportunity to drive innovation in a fast-paced, supportive environment.
- Serves as front-line administrative processor.
- Develops professional business relationships with all clients and demonstrates a clear understanding of the client’s core business.
- Assists in managing client expectations, service commitments, and anticipates needs of the client.
- Quickly identifies and resolves basic client service issues.
- Supports account management staff by handling basic client issues when account manager is unavailable.
- Acts as the ambassador of Relation culture to clients, visitors, and team members by communicating in a professional and courteous manner.
- A Personal Lines Insurance License from state of domicile is required within the amount of time as specified in your offer letter and must be maintained thereafter.
- High School diploma or its equivalent.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and software.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to deliver exceptional service and build lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external clients, business partners, and insurance carriers.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively.
- 2+ years in account service with preference given to individuals with commercial and/or personal lines product experience.
At Relation, we support local talent and those who can make positive impacts as part of their community. We are currently seeking dedicated individuals who are motivated, willing to learn, and can be a part of team.
Why Join Our Team?
Relation has local insurance offices throughout the country. Working together in small office environments offer a strong sense of belonging and camaraderie. You'll quickly become an integral part of our local presence, building lifelong connections.
- Opportunities for Growth: Despite our small office environment, joining the Relation team means being part of a national brand, with great benefits and opportunities for career development.
- Supportive Environment: Here, you are more than just a position, you are part of a team. As you grow into your role in our local branch, you will get support from your co-workers and our management team to help you develop and grow as a professional.
Note: This is an abbreviated version of the position description.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.