WHO WE ARE
We are a leading, innovative company with a strong commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients. As a key player in the insurance market, we pride ourselves on our dynamic culture, collaborative environment, and continuous drive for success. With a rich history and a bright future ahead, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Personal Risk Placement Specialist will support the new business initiatives from Discovery to Proposal and may engage in closing along with the producer/account executive/account manager. The Specialist supports new or renewal placements, has direct sales responsibilities, and assists the Service Team and Practice Leader with other support functions.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work closely with the PRM, Commercial, and Employee Benefits teams on all new business opportunities, account rounding.
- Remarket complex accounts, especially non-renewal strategy (i.e., California brush, coastal exposures, travel and security, some commercial lines).
- COI ID/relationship building, presentations (virtual/in-person), and maintain regular communications across different states.
- Create articles, marketing materials, proposal templates, and communications (written + presentation format).
- Post weekly to social media to raise visibility of Personal Risk Management.
- Build and maintain relationships with the premier insurers and key staff at those insurers.
- Travel as needed to build local/regional COI relationships. Group or company meetings approximately 1x per quarter.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- College degree preferred.
- Strong proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and software.
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to deliver exceptional service and build lasting relationships.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external clients, business partners, and insurance carriers.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively and meet or exceed deadlines.
- Strong, proactive communications to keep Internal and external engagements up-to-date.
- Professional and polished presence and communications for virtual or in-person meetings to gain trust of advisors and clients in the HNW space.
- Minimum 7 years' experience in supporting all risk placement initiatives related to new and renewal business.
- A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required and must be maintained with preference given to individuals that have insurance designations (e.g. CPRM, CPRIA, CISR, CIC, CPCU).
Note: This is an abbreviated version of the position description.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.