Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Talent Acquisition Advisor is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization, in addition to partnering with the design, development, and implementation in, recruiting solutions that positively impact performance and drive business results. To achieve success, the individual in this position will proactively identify effective sources or other creative techniques to identify the best pool of candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will focus on supporting our talent strategy by collaborating with the Talent Acquisition Team, Human Resources Business Partners, and Senior Management in the design and delivery of integrated talent strategy solutions.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Effectively recruits well-qualified applicants utilizing various methods to source for positions including engaging passive candidates, utilizing employee referrals, internal posting programs, networking activities, outreach and partnering with community organizations, college recruitment, job fairs, online and print advertising, utilization of social media, and other recruitment activities.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition Team, Human Resources Business Partners, and People Leaders to forecast, develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels and business locations.
- Works with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria. Assists in the completion of position profiles.
- Trains People Leaders on the Company’s recruiting techniques and works closely with them to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
- Partners in initiating reference checks, employment verifications, background checks, personality-based testing, and any other required pre-employment testing, as applicable.
- Makes hiring recommendations, drafts offer letters, extends offers of employment, and assists in managing salary negotiations.
- Supports all talent management and leadership development strategies, the development of tools/process required to support talent assessment, performance management, competency identification and development.
- Provides project management support to ensure successful delivery of the organizational development strategies and action plans to improve critical organizational performance.
- Partners in the further development and administration of the formal onboarding process, the new hire orientation process and employee recognition programs.
- Partners in the further development of Relation Leadership Academy, which provides educational training and development opportunities for People Leaders.
- Partners in the further development and implementation of internship programs throughout Relation.
- Performs other projects, duties, and tasks, as assigned.
- Advance knowledge of applicable employment regulations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to maintain effective relationships with colleagues, people leaders, vendors and others.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Applicant Tracking Systems).
- Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and the ability and willingness to travel by car or air to other business locations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and team-based project experience.
- Clear understanding of managing full cycle recruitment processes from requisition to hire.
- In depth understanding of internet research.
- Acute attention to detail and the ability to work under short deadlines.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to effectively respond and interact with all levels of the organization.
- Keen understanding of corporate functions (Operations, Human Resources, Recruiting, Technology, Marketing, Sales).
- Goal oriented, has a strategic mindset, and plans accordingly for all recruiting activities.
- Self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence, and initiative. Is proactive, committed, has high standards, achievement oriented, does what it takes to get the job done and has a high level of enthusiasm.
- Strong networker and prospector with creativity and marketing flair.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Must value operating in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent work experience.
- At least 4 years of recruiting or staffing experience; 2-3 years of corporate recruiting experience preferred.
- 2 – 4 years of recruiting in the insurance industry strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit a variety of talented candidates.
- SHRM-CP or PHR or other relevant certification preferred.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.