Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Broking Operations Strategist contributes to the development and implementation of streamlined processes across key brokerage operations of the business, including placement, communications, marketing, and carrier development. In coordination with Relation’s Senior Broking Operations Leader, this position will play a pivotal role in shaping Relation’s coordinated go-to-market strategy as the company continues to grow.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Implements best practices across Relation’s broking operations, standardizing processes and streamlining the placement process
- Contributes to internal communication strategy to ensure proactive and organized delivery of market-related insight to Relation colleagues
- Acts as project manager on essential revenue-generating growth initiatives
- Supports design and implementation of enhanced integration processes for newly acquired partners
- Helps manage new insurtech partnership opportunities to support continued innovation across the business
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office’s Suite of products, most notably Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using work management platforms like Smartsheet or Asana
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; expresses thoughts and ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing; establishes trust and confidence quickly.
- Advanced verbal and written skills to effectively address all levels within the organization.
- Strong organizational/time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and build professional relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner to both internal and external customers and clients.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail
- Proven ability to multi-task and adapt to a changing and fast paced environment
- Hands-on, open minded, proactive team player
- Enthusiastic, dependable, and highly motivated
- Self-managed and responsible for project and time management
- Demonstrated sound judgment and initiative
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree in related field preferred or comparable work experience
- 3-5 years proven experience in operations, preferably in insurance brokerage
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.