True expertise in construction risk management is hard to find, especially when the complexity of risk management issues is growing exponentially. Our consultants are experienced in managing construction risk management needs and the tolerance for those risks and focus solely on developing surety, insurance and risk management programs for contractors. We can help you create an ideal strategy that adjusts as your project does. With options from standard to specialty insurance, we address risk with customized coverage for a wide range of construction projects and companies.
Our team will assist you with identifying and reviewing exposures to financial loss, recommending insurance coverages to mitigate those exposures while keeping an eye on cost and obtaining coverage options from insurance providers who serve the construction industry.
Commonly placed insurance and areas of expertise include:
- Workers compensation
- General liability
- Auto liability
- Umbrella/excess property
- Inland Marine and contractors equipment
- Builders risk and riggers liability
- Professional liability
- Owners and contractors protective liability (OCPs)
- Railroad protective Liability (RRP)
- Directors & Officers Employment Practices Liability (EPLI), Fiduciary
- Contractor controlled insurance programs (CCIPs)
- Owner controlled insurance programs (OCIPs)
- Subcontractor default insurance
Ready to get started? Fill out this short form, and we’ll get back in touch with you soon to talk more about your questions or needs.