Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Sales Producer will work within the middle-market, commercial property & casualty space to identify, pursue and close new business. The person in this position will be responsible for keeping informed of industry developments, remain engaged in team initiatives and establishing themselves as a partner with current and potential clients to become their trusted advisor.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Achieves annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
- Exhibits thought leadership & industry engagement through associations, speaking panels and in general demonstrates expertise in selected industry vertical(s)
- Develops annual, individual sales plan (ISP) with a pipeline coverage ratio of 5X or one that is in line with current company metrics to ensure stated goals are consistently met
- Builds an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, client referrals, prospect pursuit campaigns (PPC’s), other Ascension colleagues and Ascension marketing sources
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong networking and strategic vision of relationship building and utilization of Centers of Influence (COI)
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills for both in-person and teleconference/webinar sessions
- In-depth understanding of complex commercial lines of coverage
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
Education and Qualifications
- College degree preferred with preference given to individuals with experience in Risk Management
- A minimum of 2+ years sales experience in the insurance industry with a focus on commercial lines of coverage is required
- A Property and Casualty Insurance License from state of domicile is required and must be maintained with preference given to individuals with Insurance designations (e.g. CPCU, ARM)
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.