The primary responsibility of the Sales Coordinator is to provide support and assistance to the senior management team to ensure the sales department is operating effectively. The Sales Coordinator’s responsibilities include preparation of internal documents, statistical data and reporting, cascading communications to relevant sales teams, and acting as an extension of the sales department. They will keep abreast of general business objectives, policies, standards, services, facilities, procedures and related information in order to maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organization. This role requires resourcefulness, attention to detail, efficient organizational skills, and the ability to build strong relationships.
- Helps drive sales growth by supporting the sales team in an effort to reach and exceed annual team and organizational goals and increase overall sale growth year over year.
- Corresponds with each sales team member on a weekly basis, focusing on pipeline fulfillment, data integrity and Microsoft Dynamics training needs. Provides status updates to senior management.
- Provides regular systems training on Microsoft Dynamics in order to ensure effective system usage.
- Maintains, updates and distributes internal pipeline reporting. Follows up with sales team members as required to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Audits new business numbers in Microsoft Dynamics to ensure accuracy.
- Runs reports as necessary for sales team members and senior management.
- Assists senior management with ongoing communications to the sales team regarding updates, strategies and opportunities.
- Coordinates weekly calls for new sales producers on behalf of senior management.
- Communicates recognition of sales team wins on behalf of senior management.
- Assists senior management in prospecting for new sales team members.
- Coordinates and communicates sales contests, sales training sessions and sales meetings.
- Supports Relation client teams in peer reviewing and assembly of client presentations and proposals when appropriate.
- Provides additional support to sales and client service teams as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the company.
- Can multi-task, anticipate department needs and reprioritize as needed.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Proficient with sales tracking software a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, dependable, highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Hands-on, open minded, proactive team player.
- Self-managed and responsible for project and time management.
- Customer focused, high integrity, excellent work ethic.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Marketing or other business-related degree preferred
- 2 years of experience with analytics, sales or marketing