Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Operations Support Specialist provides administrative support to the Vice President, Operations in the day to day coordination, development and execution of strategies that drive growth and improvement in the critical area of account retention, carrier management and client service development for all Pan American Insurance Agency, Inc. related entities. The Operations Support Specialist will participate in variety of projects based on the needs of the business.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Works closely with the Vice President, Operations to coordinate strategies and manage employee efficiency and client delivery
- Provides administrative support to help streamline day-to-day business operations
- Coordinates and schedules various meetings, travel reservations, and training sessions on behalf of the Vice President, Operations
- Assists with project communication and documentation regarding status of projects
- Assists with overseeing and management of tasks related to project completion
- Assists in the review, revision and implementation of commercial and personal lines department procedure and workflows to keep pace with technology advancements, industry or market changes and/or E&O compliance related issues
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and presentation skills for both in-person and teleconference/webinar sessions
- Working knowledge of commercial lines of coverage
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in the industry (preferable with an emphasis on Agriculture) with a focus on Commercial Lines and Personal Lines is preferred
- A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained thereafter.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.