Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Director of Integration oversees the acquisition integration process company-wide. This individual works closely with business unit leaders and corporate leaders from all different functions (IT, Legal, HR, etc.) to define Relation’s integration strategy, approach and execution. The Director of Integration manages project performance, cost, scope, schedule, quality and other key project management activities and behaviors. This individual is a proactive leader who will build high-performing, cross-functional integration project teams and raise the strategic profile of the integration process.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Works closely with business unit leaders and corporate leaders to define the integration approach, operational structure and key milestones and metrics for each acquisition.
- Develops and refines integration plans that incorporate prior experience and industry best practices.
- Manages integration plans and adherence to project milestones, working closely with business unit leaders, corporate leaders and cross-functional project teams.
- Develops project organization chart and governance structure that defines roles and responsibilities of project team members.
- Drives the day-to-day execution of the integration process, including coaching project teams, managing weekly team meetings and driving proactive issue resolution.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, self-starter and maintains a positive attitude
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate complex projects, meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- High-level understanding of all business functions such as IT, HR, Finance, Marketing, etc.
- Understanding of budgeting and financial management
- Self-motivated with a high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative
- Proactive, committed, has high standards, and is achievement-oriented
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- Demonstrated success in leading high-profile projects
- 10+ years’ project management experience
- Experience in the insurance industry strongly preferred
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.