Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibility of the Client Service Specialist is to provide assistance to the Company’s client base by working in partnership with the Sales and Account Management Teams. This is accomplished by handling incoming and outbound calls and emails from clients, carriers and third party administrators regarding clarification of premium, status of eligibility, renewal progress, etc. The Client Service Specialist will build relationships with Relation Sales Producers, Account Managers and clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This individual may be the first point of contact between Relation and potential clients; therefore, it is important that the Client Service Specialist be a skilled communicator with the ability to create a positive first impression of the Company.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Develops professional business relationships with Sales Producers, Accountant Managers and clients.
- Makes calls to qualify prospects and secure initial meetings for Sales Producers.
- Handles incoming and outbound calls, emails and other inquiries from students, school officials, and third parties regarding clarification of premium, status of eligibility, renewal progress, etc.
- Processes invoices in agency management system and manages customer accounts receivables.
- Thorough knowledge of products, services and usages offered by the Company.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- College degree in marketing, business, or communication related field or equivalent work experience
- 2-4 years’ Customer Service experience with preference given to individuals with experience in health and accident lines of coverage
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.