Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The general responsibility of the Claims Service Team Lead position is to assist the Claims & Account Services Supervisor in leading and directing a team of Claims Service Representatives by providing supervision, mentor-ship and coordination of phone coverage. The individual in this position assists the Claims & Account Services Supervisor in ensuring that the training and coaching needs of the Claims Service Representatives are met. As part of the team, the Claims Service Team Lead works with other departments to ensure the company reaches its goals and objectives.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Schedules claims service staff and ensures the appropriate resources are available to successfully handle daily call volumes.
- Handles initial counseling of employees and implementing disciplinary action.
- Provides ongoing training, coaching and development to customer service staff members.
- Handles escalated calls as appropriate.
- Communicates and helps facilitate implementation of new procedures.
- Ability to lead, develop and train others.
- Advanced interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, creativity and adaptability to changing environments.
- College degree in Business Administration or related field preferred or comparable work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Claims Service Representative, with preference given to individuals with experience within the health insurance industry.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.