POSITION: Systems & Service Trainer
LOCATION: Open to placing in one of any Relation locations and/or Remote
Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both, and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Systems & Service Trainer serves as a training and learning facilitator by providing subject matter expertise in the design and delivery of AMS 360 and ImageRight by Vertafore training and educational courses and programs. The person in this position is well versed in online and face-to-face teaching and learning strategies. The Systems & Service Trainer plays a critical role in ensuring successful systems training campaigns for our client support teams.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF POSITION
- Conducts developmental needs assessments to identify learning objectives by collecting information pertaining to content management, workflow, efficiency, and productivity.
- Develops training content to meet the need of existing employees and/or to improve upon the quality of the existing content.
- Partners with leadership to plan, design, and implement solutions that enable all team members to provide a superior customer experience.
- Analyzes customer-initiated interactions with agency management system and develops means to improve efficiencies as appropriate.
- Achieves agency operational goals through increasing agency capacity and profitability resulting from effective and efficient operations through training and development, resulting in reduced Error & Emissions Exposure driven by use of proper procedures.
- Links workflows, processes, procedures, and technologies to relevant business solutions.
- Plans, organizes, and deploys training and development programs, objectives, or events for new and existing employees. Identifies appropriate training media and methods based on learning styles, nature of training delivery, audience location, point within the learning process.
- Develops and maintains organizational communication to ensure employees have knowledge of training and development events and resources.
- Runs reports and performs regular reviews (quality control audits) of the agency management system and client accounts to ensure all agency policies and procedures are being followed.
- Designs quality score programs and maintains a feedback mechanism for all service team employees.
- Improves overall customer service quality results by conducting surveys and studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analyzing results. Uses findings to modify trainings and programs to ensure optimum results.
- Develops internal customer service standards for addressing employee training related questions and requests from employees; manages effective internal client relationships.
- Operates as the subject matter expert and point of escalation to resolve training issues.
- Works with the Manager and Data Management to implement improvements and efficiencies and to establish training and development priorities.
- Works with VP, National Service Operations to formulate and update procedure manual.
- Facilitates and engages in inter-departmental communication to effectively provide superior customer support.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and researching best practices.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Highly detailed and accurate, with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interactive skills; use variety of approaches to accommodate different learning styles; establishes trust and confidence quickly.
- Understands and utilizes best practices in developing online trainings.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Technologically savvy; ability to independently learn new systems quickly.
- Advanced problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of instructions design principles and concepts.
- Ability to travel to remote offices as needed.
- Expert level knowledge on Property and Casualty Insurance.
- Ability to function effectively under tight time constraints, consistently meet strict deadlines, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships. The ability to develop, maintain, and strengthen partnerships with employees and leadership.
- Ability to adapt to changes in technology and incorporate those changes into learning and development curriculum.
- Fosters a positive learning environment that respects and values diversity.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently with limited daily supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a cross-cultural environment, fostering open communication and continuous quality improvement with a positive and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner to both internal and external customers and clients.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Four-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in technical training and development or similar role.
- 5+ years of agency management systems experience, preferably in training and development with an emphasis on AMS 360, ImageRight.
- Insurance industry account management experience highly desirable.
In order to help keep our employees safe, we will require that all employees update their vaccination status in a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform. For those who are unvaccinated, there may be a requirement to test negative prior to large company gatherings.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.