Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Security Engineer is responsible for closely working with enterprise architects and resources to identify and mitigate risks, perform security reviews, design credible security practices, and deliver strategic, creative cloud-based security solutions. The Security Engineer is accountable for securing enterprise information by identifying network and application security requirements, planning, implementing and testing security controls and procedures.
You will be defending information, critical infrastructure applications and key business processes against cyber threats. You'll analyze and solve complex problems in project work, while supporting new business initiatives and solutions. You will work with the latest technologies in software, cybersecurity, and cloud and have a significant impact on the formation of our next generation cybersecurity platform.
- Assess and respond to security incidents or risks, gather needed information, and find appropriate solutions.
- Analyze processes and recommend improvements based on foundational knowledge
- Evaluate vulnerabilities and threats, regularly performing required audits and tests
- Design and implement security-related tools and services by using and adapting existing methods and procedures
- Communicate with project teams about what’s required for process and technical improvements
- Work towards your team's goals within the strategic direction set by the project
- Assist with the evaluation of policies, processes, procedures, and technical controls for compliance with regulations and standards including HIPAA, PCI, NIST, NYDFS, ISO 27001 and other relevant requirements
You will know all about Azure and Microsoft 365 security offerings, networking, application services, databases and storage solutions, and love working with Microsoft applications. You’ve probably got a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Information Security, or another relevant field.
- Forward-thinking interpersonal skills; you can persuasively express your point of view whether it’s through a written or face-to-face presentation
- Deep knowledge of and interest in Microsoft security technologies and strategy
- Experience with identity and access management principals, architecture and security management or securing network and enterprise cloud applications
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Cloud Apps. Endpoint, and Identity
- Knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Intune, and Autopilot
- Proven implementation of cloud security models, particularly identity, network, DLP, and endpoint
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.