Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Systems Engineer will provide their expertise in designing, implementing, and maintaining systems in a complex working environment. This candidate will need a thorough understanding of cloud, storage, network, email, windows, and virtualization technologies. They will be a member of our Infrastructure team to support critical services and systems in a large production environment. Additionally, will work on project initiatives that come from our Services, Information Security and Mergers & Acquisitions teams .
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
This role will take the lead in planning and roll-out of Infastructure Technology initiatives for 2022 including:
Migration of Backup and Replication infrastructure to iLand
ON-PREM backup to Veeam
File servers Migration to SharePoint
Data Center NOC implementation
SDWAN replacement upgrade for offices
- Identifies and drives opportunities to automate repeatable networking tasks, including creating and maintaining scripts and tools.
- Manages and maintains server, storage, and virtual infrastructure.
- Proactively monitors, troubleshoots, and reports on backups of VMs, Servers, Databases and Files.
- Manages and maintains Print Servers, DFS, Active Directory, DHCP and DNS infrastructure
- Manages and maintains data centers
- Works closely with other departments to build and troubleshoot virtual systems and provide necessary access.
- Proactively monitors and troubleshoots systems
- 10% of the job will be handling escalations that come from our Tier 1 and Tier 2 teams via our incident portal.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
The ideal candidate is a Senior Engineer Level within Microsoft Active Directory Administration including MS Licensing, GP Updates, Scripting, CNAME, DNS and Group Security. You will have experience managing VDI environments, virtualized apps (AZURE, CITRIX, RDS), as well as experience managing Azure Server environment, migrations, and site to connect VPN.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or other technical discipline or equivalent work experience required
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience
- Microsoft Server Administration, Microsoft SQL Administration, SSL Cert Administration preferred