Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Technical Support Analyst’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give remote or in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- In a courteous and professional manner, responds to and resolves incoming help requests from end users.
- Prioritizes and schedules timelines for problem resolution. Escalates high level issues (when necessary) to the experienced IT team members.
- Obtains problem details and builds a solid rapport with help desk customers to ensure timely and accurate resolution.
- Documents all pertinent end user information, including nature of problem or issue, troubleshooting steps, and resolution.
- Records, tracks, and documents the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Identifies and becomes skillful in appropriate software and hardware systems supported by the organization.
- Applies diagnostic efficiencies to aid in troubleshooting.
- Tests fixes to ensure problem has been successfully resolved.
- Performs post-resolution follow-ups to end users.
- Develops help sheets and FAQ lists for end users.
- Accesses software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and FAQ resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
- Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Installs company software, including security software, Office365, and other relevant operations software.
- Performs regular preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- Evaluates documented resolutions and analyzes trends for ways to prevent future problems.
The ideal candidate has advanced knowledge and experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server and demonstrated application support experience with Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, VoIP (such as RingCentral), and collaboration software (such as Teams, Zoom, and RingCentral). If you have exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, strong problem-solving and analytical reasoning skills and 5+ years of technical support experience, apply today!
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College diploma or university degree in the field of IT and/or 5 years equivalent work experience.
- Certifications in ITIL, A+, Net+, Security+, and Microsoft are preferred
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.