Are you passionate about benefits? Do you enjoy helping others and problem solving? Do you have the ability to think strategically to support a growing, dynamic organization? If so, take a look at the Benefits Manager opening at Relation Insurance!
*Hybrid work from home schedule*
As the Benefits Manager, you will have your hands in a little bit of everything from day-to-day benefits administration to partnering with leadership on future health & welfare strategy. The Benefits Manager is responsible for partnering with the Human Resources Director, Total Rewards to maintain all health & welfare programs and be the subject matter expert in development and implementation of new or modified employee benefit plans.
Responsibilities will include:
- Successful administration of employee benefits programs, including but not limited to: health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, workers’ compensation, life insurance, travel and accident plan, health savings account and 401(k).
- Manage and promote the employee wellness program
- Lead the initiative for employee benefit communication strategy
- Be the subject matter expert in benefit compliance and lead annual audit initiatives
- Review and administer all medical leave of absence requests
- Partner with HR leadership to facilitate company COVID processes and continuously monitor COVID related regulations.
- Partner with HR leadership on annual renewal process to ensure a competitive and reasonable benefits package for the Company.
- Survey industry trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations for review by management.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3+ years experience in health and welfare administration and compliance required
- Experience with cost plus or self-insured insurance model required
- Experience with HRIS systems required
- Experience with California benefits administration a plus
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.