Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Compensation Analyst will partner with the Human Resources Director, Total Rewards to help optimize and grow the Relation compensation strategy and structure. Partnering with both internal stakeholders and external vendors, this position will ensure the accuracy and competitiveness of the compensation portion of the company’s total rewards package. The Compensation Analyst position is a key resource that will provide effective support in analyzing, planning, developing, benchmarking, and executing programs.
• Analyze, optimize and deploy company compensation structure including but not limited to salary, bonus, and commission packages.
• Utilize benchmarking, data management and survey participation to determine appropriate salary bands.
• Assess positions and their respective duties to determine FLSA classification and appropriate market position.
• Benchmark jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation for each position.
• Participate in the annual salary planning process for merit increases and related compensation program initiatives.
• Partner with the Human Resources leadership and hiring managers to create and maintain job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensure descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by associates.
• Participate in salary surveys on behalf of the organization.
• Evaluate and compare existing total rewards package with the market, surveys, and other sources of information in order to maintain company’s competitive position in the market.
• Partners with HRIS team to support compensation related reporting requests.
• Partners with Payroll team to support compensation reconciliation as needed.
• Assists with the administration of various human resources policies, plans and procedures for all regions.
• Participates in human resources meetings and in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
• Assists in monitoring changes in employment practices laws and ensures compliance with all applicable laws and regulations (OSHA, EEO, ADA, FMLA ERISA, DOL, worker’s compensation, etc.).
• Attends training and seminars (via online or in person) as appropriate to enhance job knowledge and skills.
• Cross trains and acts as back-up for other Human Resources Coordinators in their absence.
• Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College degree with a Human Resources or equivalent required
• 3+ years of compensation planning experience required
• Experience with HRIS systems required
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks requiring strong attention-to-detail
• aPHR or SHRM-CP Certification or equivalent preferred
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.