Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibility of the Licensing Specialist position is to provide client support in applying, processing and obtaining a Farm Labor Contractors license. This position is responsible for maintaining licensure. In addition, the Licensing Specialist will coordinate with clients and state agencies to ensure the timely and efficient license acquisition and renewal. This person will guarantee compliance with organization policies and government regulations.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE ROLE:
- Completion, submission and collection of fees associated with Farm Labor Contractor Applications
- Ensures all Farm Labor Contractor Applications are accurate and complete; guarantees all pertinent questions are answered appropriately
- Remains current on all city, state and municipal ordinances, rules and regulations associated with Farm Labor Contract licenses
- On behalf of the clients, receives requests for regulatory examinations by State Licensing Agencies, gathers and provides all requested documentation
- Continually obtains and maintains sensitive/confidential information in connection with the issuance of Farm Labor Contractor License.
- Verifies and maintains the accuracy of information associated with Farm Labor Contractor Application.
- Performs Farm Labor Contractor license renewal activity in the New DLSE Database.
- Keeps electronic files accurate and up to date in Agency Management System and Image Right.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills are required to maintain effective relationships with co-workers, clients, state regulators, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a professional office environment and utilize standard office equipment
- Proficient with Word, Excel and Agency Management System
- Thorough knowledge of the Farm Labor Contract licensing process
- Must have the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and pay strict attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, upbeat personality with a sense of urgency, initiative, responsiveness and proactive approach to work
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High school diploma or its equivalent
· Bilingual is a must
· 2+ years’ experience in Farm Labor Contractor licensing is a plus
· 2+ years’ experience working in Insurance a plus
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.