Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibilities of the Procurement Manager are to plan, organize, and manage activities related to the negotiation, preparation, and execution of a variety of procurement documents for the Company, including real estate leases, leasing of equipment, fixed assets (such as furniture), and agreements with suppliers. The Procurement Manager will lead and collaborate with executive leadership, management, business units and offices in establishing quality improvements and process efficiencies.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE ROLE
· Develops and implements procedures and work standards for contract, procurement, and leasing activities
· Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
· Advanced user in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
· Advanced knowledge of pivot tables and complex formulas
· Requires consistent attention to detail
· Ability to interact with all levels of management, maintaining a high level of tact and professionalism
· Advanced level expertise in negotiating contracts terms and conditions
· Ability to travel to meet with suppliers/vendors as required
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 4-year degree in Procurement, Finance, or Business Administration or equivalent work experience preferred
· 3+ years’ experience in procurement or purchasing
· Working knowledge of industry procedures, costs and terms
· High level of experience developing and following strict budgets
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.