Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Accounting clerk will provide accounting and general administrative support.
- General administrative duties such as printing to digital files, scanning, faxing, and filing
- Responsible for the gathering and distribution of daily mail to employees throughout the organization.
- Remote bank deposits
- Printing and mailing of premium and claims checks
- Data entry in management system
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Word and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication.
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative work environment.
- Willingness to assist internal and external customers with any concerns.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- 1 year accounting experience preferred
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.