Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Art Director, Brand Assets will be responsible for developing marketing campaigns by coordinating with other members of the marketing department and designing cohesive, brand-specific initiatives that appeal to our target demographic. This position will lead and take part in the entire campaign development process, from establishing objectives until the project is completed and published. The successful applicant will office in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE ROLE:
- Creates and designs various materials for print and digital, including but not limited to: proposals, sales sheets, business cards, brochures, digital ads, and social media.
- Ensures graphics are on-brand; follows and implements established brand guidelines.
- Performs retouching and manipulation of images.
- Works with other members of the marketing department to evaluate company needs and creates visual elements for marketing campaigns.
- Conducts online research and stays current to better understand brand objectives, target markets, and industry trends.
- Coordinates resources and with other departments to create a cohesive, effective brand.
- Troubleshoots design, process, of problems as they arise.
- Ensures that all aspects of the campaign align with the needs of the company.
- Provides value-add solutions to increase process efficiencies.
- Manages multiple and competing priorities daily in pursuit of successfully achieving campaign objectives.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the company.
- Ability to multi-task, anticipate department needs and reprioritize as needed.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus.
- Motion graphic skills or Adobe After Effects experience a plus.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Word, Adobe Creative Suite. Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Enthusiasm and an overarching positive drive to succeed.
- Top-tier listening skills and adaptable to gain the trust their peers.
- Receptiveness to feedback and adaptability.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.