Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Client Service Specialist assists with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the front-line administrative processor. They remain knowledgeable of advances in the insurance business, stay abreast of the types of insurance products available and works with clients and others in a professional manner.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION:
· Creates client monthly, quarterly and annual reports utilizing Relation templates and software
· Provides client compliance support including ACA, SPD preparation, 5500 filings and actuary reports
· Provides ongoing administrative support
· Prepares and analyzes various reports
· Assists client in developing and/or refining wellness programs including coordination of health fair vendor participation
· Prepares market analysis for new clients and prospects and assists with the renewal process for existing clients
· Assists with the preparation and assembling of proposals
· Assists with development of all marketing, communication and presentation materials
· Develops and maintains carrier files with all updated contracts and correspondence
· Assists and provides internal support for the development and completion of client projects as needed
· Provides support for the research and preparation of communication materials distributed to clients regarding government and legal compliance issues and or requirements
· Serves as secondary contact and internal back up for Account Manager
· Coordinates with Account Manager to ensure that clients receive all key deliverables in a timely and accurate manner
· Assists with the development of client’s employee benefit guides, benefit communication materials and enrollment
· Provides backup support for student accident insurance program and services, as applicable
· Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
· Very proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Excel), agency management systems software, and online rating systems
· Working knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance ratings and underwriting procedures
· Working knowledge of health and accident lines of coverage
· Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others
· Must be able to understand written and oral communications and interpret information written within policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma
· Bilingual a must or a plus depending on location
· 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with life, health and accident experience
· A Life, Health and Accident License from state of domicile is required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained thereafter.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.