Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibility of the Sales System Administrator is to collect and analyze data to evaluate existing and potential clients, markets, products and business opportunities. This position will research and evaluate economic, competitor, market, industry and customer growth trends and conditions. One of the standard duties is to collect and analyze data to track monthly and annual sales goals, quotas and forecasts. The Sales System Administrator will also develop and maintain electronic systems to track industry shifts and market changes.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
· Conducts data analysis to provide support for strategic plans designed to reach and exceed annual team and organizational goals and increase overall sales growth year over year
· Serves as subject matter expert (SME) for Microsoft Dynamics. Supports the day-to-day maintenance of the Dynamics pipeline management and CRM tool
· Corresponds with each sales team member on a weekly basis, focusing on pipeline fulfillment, data integrity and Microsoft Dynamics training needs.
· Advocates the broadening adoption and usage of the Dynamics tool among sales and service team members as a reliable, easy-to-use means of gaining support and resources for new business development as well as demonstrating producers’ and their areas’ momentum in organic revenue growth
· Provides regular systems training on Microsoft Dynamics in order to ensure effective system usage
· Maintains, updates and distributes internal pipeline reporting. Follows up with sales team members as required to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Audits new business numbers in Microsoft Dynamics to ensure accuracy
· Oversees and coordinates efforts with Integration Team to ensure that agency acquisitions and team lift-outs are trained in Dynamics and sales/pipeline data populated into CRM/pipeline reporting. Is accessible to new agencies and teams to ensure best practices and protocols for Dynamics are immediately adopted by new agencies and teams
· Runs reports as necessary for sales team members and senior management.
· Assists senior management with ongoing communications to the sales team regarding updates, strategies and opportunities
· Coordinates weekly calls for new sales producers on behalf of senior management
· Communicates recognition of sales team wins on behalf of senior management
· Assists senior management in prospecting for new sales team members
· Coordinates and communicates sales contests, sales training sessions and sales meetings
· Supports Relation client teams in peer reviewing and assembly of client presentations and proposals when appropriate
The ideal candidate will have exceptional written, oral and interpersonal presentation skills and the ability to effectively communicate at levels within the company. You must be able to multi-task, anticipate department needs and reprioritize as needed. The person in the role must have a high level of proficiency with Microsoft office, proficient with sales tracking software and have the ability to quickly learn new software applications.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High school diploma or its equivalent; Marketing or other business-related degree preferred
· 2 years of experience with analytics, sales or marketing required