Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Talent Acquisition Advisor owns and manages the full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels and business locations. To achieve success, the individual in this position formulates responsive recruiting strategies and proactively identifies effective sources or other creative techniques to identify the best pool of candidates in a timely and cost-effective manner. The Talent Acquisition Advisor will focus on supporting our talent strategy by collaborating with the Human Resources Team and Senior Management in the design and delivery of integrated talent strategy solutions.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
The person in this role will:
Aggressively recruit well-qualified applicants utilizing various methods to source for positions including engaging passive candidates, utilizing employee referrals, internal posting programs, networking activities, outreach and partnering with community organizations, college recruitment, job fairs, online and print advertising, utilization of Social Media and other recruitment activities.
• Partner with Human Resources Leader and Business Unit Leaders to forecast, develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria. Assist in the completion of position profiles.
• Train hiring managers on the Company’s recruiting techniques and work closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Research appropriate salary ranges and conducts salary surveys.
• Conduct reference checks, employment verifications, background checks, personality-based testing, and any other required pre-employment testing, as applicable.
• Make hiring recommendations, drafts offer letters, extends offers of employment, and assists in managing salary negotiations.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated with high level of drive, energy, persistence and initiative. This person needs to be proactive, committed, have high standards, be achievement oriented, and do what it takes to get the job done with a high level of enthusiasm. In order to be successful, you must be able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, demanding work environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College degree in Business or Human Resources or equivalent work experience
• 4 - 8 years of corporate recruiting experience
• 2-4 years of experience recruiting in the insurance industry strongly preferred
• Demonstrated experience using social media and other recruiting tools to actively recruit a variety of talented
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.