Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Technical Support Analyst’s role is to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Problem resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
• In a courteous and professional manner, responds to and resolves incoming help requests from end users.
• Documents all pertinent end user information, including nature of problem or issue, troubleshooting steps, and resolution.
• Records, tracks, and documents the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Performs hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Installs company software, including security software, Office365, and other relevant operations software.
• Performs regular preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, vendors, and others.
• Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, focusing on building rapport, listening, and questioning.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 7, Windows 10, and Windows Server.
• Demonstrated and significant application support experience with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Active Directory, VoIP (such as RingCentral), anti-virus/anti-malware (such as Cylance), email filtering (such as Mimecast), and collaboration software (such as Teams, Zoom, and RingCentral).
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree in the field of computer science preferred and/or 3 years equivalent work experience required
• Preferred (but not required) certifications in: A+, Net+, Security+, and Microsoft
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.