Relation Insurance is a specialty insurance brokerage that offers risk-management and benefits-consulting services for a range of specialized industries. Our Education Solutions team works with college and university clients to identify and place quality, affordable solutions for student health insurance, international student health insurance, study abroad health insurance, intercollegiate athletics insurance, cultural exchange insurance, and more.
How Do You Fit In?
As a Marketing Associate, you’ll work with the marketing and sales teams to help create and manage multi-faceted marketing campaigns, create brand awareness, and support sales strategies. You’ll have the opportunity to help shepherd these campaigns from conception to completion (with support) -- including identifying campaign needs, developing and designing campaigns, consulting with leadership to select appropriate communication vehicles, contributing well researched content, providing creative direction, and managing the development of assigned initiatives to completion. You will also support proposals and presentations, as well as contribute to our social media, email marketing, and web initiatives. The creativity, writing skills, and strong marketing instincts you’ll bring will help us tell our story in interesting, compelling ways, while your attention to detail and deadlines will help ensure we deliver on our goals.
What You Will Do:
- Collaborate with various teams (including marketing, IT, compliance, production, and legal) to create and manage multi-faceted marketing campaigns, enhance brand awareness, and support sales and lead generation strategies
- Market on various platforms – LinkedIn, Facebook, email newsletters, web
- Create content – blogs, articles, profiles, case studies, video scripts, etc
- Conduct outreach to potential clients/partners via email, phone, social media, etc.
- Maintain the company brand identity across all developed materials
- Support proposal and presentation materials
- Support the email marketing process for time-sensitive emails, including confirming lists, dates, and correct content
- Manage web content, including static pages as well as client-specific pages that are updated semi-annually
- Assist with trade show bookings, collateral ordering/printing, filing, shipping, project tracking, occasional mailings, etc.
- Conduct other marketing-related tasks
What You Can Expect From Us
- A position where you can learn new skills and grow professionally
- An encouraging team environment with skilled and motivated colleagues
- Care for who you are as a person and respect that you have a life outside of work
- A competitive wage and benefits package
What You’ll Bring
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Copy, editing and proofreading skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Experience with the following:
* content management system
* customer relationship management system (CRM)
* creating presentations in various formats
* social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter
- A 4-year degree in Marketing/Communication, Graphic Design, or related field preferred
- Previous experience or relevant internship(s) preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (especially InDesign and Photoshop) and HTML preferred
What You’ll Need for Success
- Intellectual curiosity, critical thinking skills, and the desire to learn every day
- Detail-oriented and deadline-focused
- Reliable, efficient, and motivated
- Ability to collaborate and work well in a team, but also able to work independently
- Ability to multitask, work independently, anticipate department needs, and re-prioritize projects as new ones come along
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness
- Flexible, embraces change in rapidly evolving environment
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Ability to represent the company well to external organizations, clients and vendors
- Approach to work that is team-oriented, positive, and enthusiastic
- Interest in or experience in insurance or higher education is a plus
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.