Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
Initially, in the position we are offering, your primary focus will be to serve as the primary business contact, responsible for client satisfaction while consistently providing excellent customer service, as well as representing client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. The Risk Advisor will be responsible for providing accurate and responsive management on more complex accounts while supplying leadership in a team environment. In addition, the Risk Advisor will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
Ultimately, we expect this position to transition into a full producer role within your first 24 months of hire or once you have a full understanding of our business.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
• Achieves annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
• Exhibits thought leadership & industry engagement through associations, speaking panels and in general demonstrates expertise in selected industry vertical(s)
• Develops annual, individual sales plan (ISP) with a pipeline coverage ratio of 5X or one that is in line with current company metrics to ensure stated goals are consistently met
• Builds an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, client referrals, prospect pursuit campaigns (PPC’s), other Relation colleagues and Relation marketing sources
• Documents new business activity in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or the system in place at the time
• Appropriately closes new business, documenting won/loss opportunities and reasons for all clients in Microsoft Dynamics 365 or the system in place at that time
• Develops and presents recommendations to clients based on consultative selling approach
• Assesses & identifies risk issues, needs and possible uninsurable or difficult to insure exposures for clients
• Recommends and assists clients with technical services including loss control and claims advocacy programs utilizing our in-house loss control and claims advocacy teams
• Seamlessly transitions sold clients to the designated client service/account management team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• College degree preferred with preference given to individuals with experience in Risk Management
• A minimum of 2+ years sales experience in the insurance industry with a focus on commercial lines of coverage is required
• A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required and must be maintained
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.