Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Client Service Specialist assists with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the front-line administrative processor. They remain knowledgeable of advances in the insurance business, stay abreast of the types of insurance products available and work with clients and others in a professional manner.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Orders renewal policies. Checks renewal policies against proposals and bills policies in agency management system.
- Handles endorsements including entering on company websites, follows up on endorsements not received from carriers, checks endorsements for accuracy, bills endorsements and sends to client.
- Follows up on new business submissions with carriers.
- Enters and rates policies in carrier websites and orders new policies as needed.
- Proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Excel), agency management systems software, and online rating systems
- Knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance ratings and underwriting procedures.
- Working knowledge of commercial lines of coverage
- Ability to work independently with limited daily supervision and to work effectively in a team environment.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
• High School Diploma
• Bilingual a must or a plus depending on location
• 3 + year experience in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with commercial lines experience
• A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained thereafter.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.