WHO WE ARE
Relation Insurance is a leading, innovative company with a strong commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients. As a key player in the insurance market, we pride ourselves on our dynamic culture, collaborative environment, and continuous drive for success. With a rich history and a bright future ahead, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking individuals with a strong drive for success, a passion for continuous learning and growth, and the ability to consistently deliver exceptional results to fill the role of Accounting Clerk. The Accounting clerk will provide accounting and general administrative support.
A GLIMPSE INTO YOUR DAY
- General administrative duties such as printing to digital files, scanning, faxing, and filing.
- Responsible for the gathering and distribution of daily mail to employees throughout the organization.
- Remote bank deposits.
- Printing and mailing of premium and claims checks.
- Data entry in management system.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- High School Diploma.
- 1 year accounting experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications especially Word and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication.
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects and deadlines.
- Willingness to assist internal and external customers with any concerns.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
WHY CHOOSE RELATION?
- Opportunities for Growth: Despite our small office environment, joining the Relation team means being part of a national brand, with a robust health, wellness and 401k benefit programs and opportunities for career development.
- Supportive Environment: Here, you are more than just a number, you are part of a team. As you grow into your role in our local branch, you will get support from your co-workers and our management team to help you develop and grow as a professional.
- Paid training and continuing education to obtain/maintain your insurance license.
Note: The above is not all encompassing of the full position description.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.