WHO WE ARE
Relation Insurance is a leading, innovative company with a strong commitment to excellence and a passion for delivering cutting-edge solutions to our clients. As a key player in the insurance market, we pride ourselves on our dynamic culture, collaborative environment, and continuous drive for success. With a rich history and a bright future ahead, we are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team and contribute to our ongoing growth and success.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The primary focus of the Account Executive will be to serve as the primary business contact, responsible for client satisfaction while consistently providing excellent customer service, as well as representing client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. The Account Executive will be responsible for providing accurate and responsive management on more complex accounts while supplying leadership in a team environment. In addition, the Account Executive will build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Serves as client advocate and a primary point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Develops professional business relationships with all clients and demonstrates a clear understanding of the client’s core business.
- Understands client’s deficiencies in coverage and consults with them to make sure they are fully covered to limit any exposures.
- Analyses personal or commercial lines accounts and makes decisions based on individual risk characteristics, exposure analysis, hazard recognition and control.
- Works with larger and complex accounts and assists clients with the strategic design of insurance plans.
- Acts as field underwriter and authorized representative of the insurance carrier in order to determine if coverage should be bound. Binds coverage as appropriate.
- Strategically remarkets renewals to ensure a high level of account retention.
- Prepares proposals for the client.
- Provides service to current and new clients by informing and educating them concerning policy coverage and/or changes in an automated environment.
- Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims by obtaining adjusters or visits from agency staff (i.e. Claims Advocate).
- Reviews audits of policies and verifies their accuracy.
- Reviews cancellations and determines reason for cancellation requests with an attempt to save accounts, as appropriate, while maintaining the agency’s financial equity.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- A Property and Casualty License from state of domicile is required and must be maintained.
- College degree preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in the insurance industry required.
- CPCU and/or Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) Designations, a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel, PowerPoint and Word). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications, such as online agency management systems and carrier sites.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, the ability to travel to client sites and a reliable source of transportation.
WHY CHOOSE RELATION?
- Competitive pay.
- A safe and healthy work environment provided by our robust benefit program including family health and wellness programs, 401K, employee assistance programs, paid time off, paid holidays and more.
- Career advancement and development opportunities.
- Paid training and continuing education to obtain/maintain your insurance license.
Note: The above is not all encompassing of the full position description.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Relation, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is presented within this posting.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.