Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The National Marketing Automation Manager will assist in managing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) and Salesforce Engage platforms for Relation Insurance Services. Reporting to the Marketing Operations Manager, the National Marketing Automation Manager will monitor system usage and efficacy, drive adoption and utilization of the platform, provide training and troubleshooting, and manage the technical development and execution of dynamic marketing campaigns and customer journeys.
- Handle system administrator functions including but not limited to ongoing audits, system updates & new releases, automated system rules, user management, support for integrations, organization and maintenance of file and folder structure(s), asset naming conventions, and other general setup.
- Establish, document, and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in day-to-day operations of campaigns, lead management, and data practices.
- Serve as a marketing automation coach and mentor; develop training such as user guides/videos and best practice documentation to educate end users on the platform(s).
- Identify business opportunities and provide recommendations to increase the technology’s organizational impact.
- Create business requirements for new requests, testing/QA of new features/functions, creation and management of custom reports, views, dashboards.
- Design and implement processes to regularly analyze, clean, and maintain the Pardot database, with a focus on data hygiene and integrity.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the proper integration of current and future internal connection points with the marketing automation technology.
- Partner with Sales teams to ensure objectives and processes align and integrate seamlessly.
- Understand the dynamics between Salesforce, Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot), Marketing Cloud, High Velocity Sales, Zoominfo, Rocket Referrals, and related tools and optimize connections between them to ensure clean and automated data flows that meet end-user and business needs.
- Stay current on product news and trends that affect marketing system optimization.
- People management experience preferred.
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Microsoft Office (required), Smartsheet (preferred), and Wrike (preferred).
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Teams and Salesforce.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
- Must be a strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Demonstrated project management capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Proactive and positive style.
- Exercises confidentiality and discretion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers.
- High degree of business acumen.
- A highly creative thinker
- Proactive and flexible
- Possesses a high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, dependable, highly motivated and detail oriented.
- Hands-on, open minded, proactive team player.
- Ability to motivate and direct teammates working in different areas of the country.
- Self-managed and responsible for project and time management.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Must value operating in a collaborative work environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably marketing, advertising, communications, technology, or related field) or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of marketing automation systems administrator experience.
- Financial services or insurance industry experience, preferred.
- Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) specialist certification required; Marketing Cloud Account Engagement (Pardot) consultant certification, preferred.
- Direct experience with other digital tools such as Salesforce, Salesforce Engage, B2BMA, Google Analytics, and Adobe Experience Manager, preferred.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.