Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with the day-to-day maintenance of customer files and acts as the front-line administrative processor. This person also provides first in class hospitality to external clients, business partners and vendors. The Client Service Specialist works to ensure client retention goals are met by responding promptly to requests from members of the production and account management staff.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Greets clients and office visitors on a daily basis.
- Answers telephone calls incoming from Relation clients and contacts and directs to appropriate team member.
- Supports Relation client teams in peer reviewing and assembly of client presentations.
- Maintains day to day office support functions such as stocking printers, handling sensitive documents and mail, deliveries, and other needs.
- Attends Relation team meetings to take notes and document meetings as needed.
- Provides back up support to client support teams, eligibility and enrollment and/or agency management systems as needed.
- Acts as ambassador of Relation culture to clients, teams and visitors.
- Performs administrative duties (filing, photocopying and faxing) in an efficient and timely manner.
- Prepares Summaries of Insurance for commercial lines department
- Prepares Expiration Reports for all departments
- Processes Certificates of Insurance – Commercial Lines
- Process endorsement requests to insurance carriers – Commercial Lines
- Process initial claims to insurance carriers / Provide new claim correspondence to clients
- Issues standard certificates of insurance and other forms for holders (e.g. EOP, Binders, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Updates agency management system to reflect current policies
- Proficient in using computers, Microsoft Office Suite (emphasis on Excel), agency management systems software, and online rating systems.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others.
- Must be able to understand written and oral communications and interpret information written within policies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- 3 + year experience in Customer Service with preference given to individuals with insurance experience
- A Personal Lines Insurance License from state of domicile is required within 6 months of hire and must be maintained thereafter
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.