Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both, and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Talent Advisor is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition Department and the overall Human Resources team. The area of focus with this position is the sourcing of sales candidates and entails the undertaking of a variety of tasks to facilitate daily recruiting functions, such as updating candidate records, scheduling interviews and supporting the hiring process. The Talent Advisor works accurately and efficiently to ensure the end-to-end completion of Relation’s recruiting flow and projects, contributing to the attainment of specific goals and results of the human resources department and the organization. The Talent Advisor exercises the utmost discretion when handling sensitive and confidential matters, such as pre-employment screenings and investigations, payroll, personnel relations and organizational changes.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF POSITION
- Identifies and pursues experienced sales candidates by sourcing talent utilizing various methods, including engaging passive candidates, utilizing employee referrals, and networking activities.
- Remains in constant contact with external placement firms, partnering with each firm to target qualified candidates for sales opportunities.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various sales staffing campaigns.
- Works with sales leaders to ensure required sales acumen and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria. Assists in the completion of position profiles.
- Initiates reference checks/skills assessment, employment verifications, background checks, and any other required pre-employment verifications, as applicable.
- Maintains accurate and complete recruiting records, as applicable, and ensures all recordkeeping requirements are met.
- Participates in human resources meetings and in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Organizes, maintains, and updates candidate information as needed.
- Fosters positive employee relations.
- Creates recruiting reports as requested to track open positions, time to fill, hires by source, etc.
- Contacts candidates and employees to follow up on assigned training or tasks as needed.
- Attends training and seminars (via online or in person) as appropriate to enhance job knowledge and skills.
- Performs other related duties as required/assigned.
- Highly detailed and accurate, with excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; expresses thoughts and ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing; establishes trust and confidence quickly.
- Familiarity of rules and regulations associated with recruiting practices and other employment laws.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications.
- Ability to function effectively under tight time constraints, consistently meet strict deadlines, prioritize, and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
- Ability to communicate appropriately and build professional relationships quickly with all levels of candidates.
- Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality.
- Ability to represent the company in a professional manner to both internal and external customers and clients.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated - is proactive, committed, has high standards, and does what it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work independently and to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to show initiative, good judgment, and resourcefulness.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College graduate with Human Resources focus or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of corporate sales recruiting experience preferred.
- Previous insurance industry experience strongly preferred.
In order to help keep our employees safe, we will require all employees update their vaccination status in a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform. For those who are unvaccinated, there may be a requirement to test negative prior to large company gatherings.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.