Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
This demanding and fast-paced position will require an individual that has strong interpersonal and organizational skills, the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, multitask, problem solve and a willingness to adjust from a daily routine when necessary. The individual in this position will have a proactive, forward-thinking approach and a client service mindset. The primary responsibility of the Administrative Assistant is to provide first in class hospitality to internal and external clients, vendors and team members.
- Acts as ambassador of Relation culture to clients, teams and visitors.
- Answers telephone calls incoming from Relation clients and contacts and directs to appropriate team member.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally.
- Maintains day to day office support functions such as stocking printers, handling sensitive documents and mail, deliveries, and other needs.
- Performs administrative duties (filing, photocopying and faxing) in an efficient and timely manner.
- Attends Relation team meetings to take notes and documents meetings as needed.
- Provides back up support to client support teams, eligibility and enrollment and/or agency management systems as needed.
- Supports Relation client teams in peer reviewing and assembly of client presentations.
- Develops presentations by designing format, collecting information, and compiling data. Requests materials from other individuals and ensures consistency in the format. Reviews for errors and edits as necessary.
- Composes correspondence and/or reports.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Outstanding interpersonal skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient in using computers, internet Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic knowledge of insurance markets, products, services insurance ratings and underwriting procedures
- Must be able to understand written and oral communications and interpret information written within policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years’ of customer service experience in a professional office or customer support environment preferred
Effective November 1, 2021, in order to help keep our employees safe, we will require all employees that enter any of Relation’s offices to confirm that they have either been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or are able provide a negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 7 days. For those who are unvaccinated, this requirement will require a new negative test every seven days.
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.