Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The primary responsibility of the Client Service Specialist is to provide assistance to the Company’s client base by working in partnership with the Sales and Account Management Teams. This is accomplished by accurately handling incoming and outbound calls and emails from clients and participants regarding retirement, life, and investment products. The Client Service Specialist will build relationships with Sales Producers, Account Managers and clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This individual may be the first point of contact between the Company and potential clients; therefore, it is important that the Client Service Specialist be a skilled communicator with the ability to create a positive first impression of the Company.
A GLIMPSE INTO THE POSITION
- Develops professional business relationships with Sales Producers, Accountant Managers and clients
- Assists in client meeting preparation and follow-up including assembling requisite paperwork, report generation, appointment scheduling and post-meeting documentation
- Manages client needs regarding processing, service, and problem resolution in a timely and accurate manner while ensuring documentation and record keeping adheres to compliance standards
- Successfully partners with Broker Dealer for new account establishment, account maintenance, and compliance
- Processes, submits, and services all account paperwork/requests; follow through to completion utilizing paperless procedures (including eSignature) where available
- Assists in preparation of consolidated performance reporting on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Maintains agency management system database; defines and ensures adherence to appropriate client service models
- Assists with expense and revenue specifics for department reporting
- Manage multiple and competing priorities on a daily basis in pursuit of business objective
- Assists in the generation and delivery of annual regulatory reports
- Assists Sales Producers and Account Managers in preparing account applications, presentations, and reports for clients
- Participates in a team-based environment to achieve department goals
- Performs other duties or special projects as assigned
- Basic knowledge related to Investment accounts and/or retirement plans.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills are required to maintain effective relationships with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and others
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word). Must be computer literate with the ability to learn new software applications
- Must be able to understand written and oral communications and interpret information written within policies.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or its equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field preferred
- Previous experience in independent financial services preferred
- Pass the FINRA Security Industry Essentials Exam within 6 months of hire
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.