Relation is among the fastest-growing insurance brokers in the U.S. We work together to bring new products, capabilities and ideas to our clients, while preserving the local relationships and expertise that our clients have come to expect. Our employees and our clients are our top priorities…our success is built upon both and we take that seriously. We offer a competitive compensation package (including benefits), a collaborative team environment and growth opportunities.
We are looking for brilliant minds to come join us in a fast-paced, exciting work environment where having fun while working hard is part of our core values. Our culture encourages personal growth, and success. Are you a team player who enjoys challenging work? Do you believe the client always comes first? Come claim your future with a growing company that can help you be your best. Build a lasting connection with Relation!
The Senior Broking Operations Leader oversees development and implementation of streamlined processes across key market-related operations of the business, including placement, marketing & communications, contract management, and market relations. In coordination with Relation’s Chief Broking Officer, this position will play a pivotal role in shaping Relation’s coordinated go-to-market strategy as the company continues to grow.
· Demonstrates strong acumen for objectively assessing key brokerage operations, delivering a detailed roadmap for enhancement in target areas, and driving organizational change
· Maintains inventory of market agreements and contracts, leveraging deep knowledge of agreements and the insurance marketplace to support growth objectives of the business
· Develops internal communication strategy to ensure proactive and organized delivery of market-related insight to Relation colleagues
· Supports design and implementation of enhanced integration processes for newly acquired partners
· Establishes a series of best practices to efficiently address high priority brokerage needs
· Explores and manages new insurtech partnership opportunities to support continued innovation across the business
· Proactively provides constructive feedback to colleagues on best practices and opportunities to improve processes
· Demonstrates thorough knowledge of the insurance marketplace, products and services, developing productive business relationships with key insurance players
· Other duties as assigned
· Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office’s Suite of products, most notably Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience using work management platforms like Smartsheet or Asana
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; expresses thoughts and ideas clearly, both verbally and in writing; establishes trust and confidence quickly.
· Advanced verbal and written skills to effectively address all levels within the organization.
· Strong organizational/time management skills, with attention to detail.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent leadership skills, with a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
· College degree in related field preferred or comparable work experience.
· 8+ years proven experience in operations, preferably in insurance brokerage
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
Relation Insurance Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.