Awards Roundup: Relation Garners Recognition from Insurance Journal, Insurance Business America, and San Francisco Business Times
Each year, we strengthen our balance sheet and reputation because of a consistent track record of growth and profitability. Over the years, we’ve also received recognition from various prestigious publications in the Bay Area and nationwide.
For the last three years running, Relation was named among the top 45 firms on Insurance Journal’s Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies. During a time of evolution for the insurance sector, where some insurance brokerages are struggling to adopt to new ways of doing business, Relation’s agile approach to connecting the dots between people, process and technology has contributed to consecutive years of revenue growth.
- “Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies in the U.S., 2019” by Insurance Journal
- “Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies in the U.S., 2018” by Insurance Journal
- “Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies in the U.S., 2017” by Insurance Journal
Relation has also received the Elite Agency award from Insurance Business America for the last three years. Additionally, each year Insurance Business America surveys its readers to cultivate an impressive list of women whose personal and professional achievements have earned them a place among the industry’s best. In 2015 and 2016, Keri Lopez, President of Employee Benefits at Relation, was honored as one of the industry’s “Elite Women.”
- “2018 Elite Agency” by Insurance Business America
- “2017 Elite Agency” by Insurance Business America
- “2016 Elite Agency” by Insurance Business America
- “2016 Elite Woman, Keri Lopez” by Insurance Business America
- “2015 Elite Woman, Keri Lopez” by Insurance Business America
We also regularly receive local recognition from the Bay Area’s authoritative sources of business news, such as being listed in the San Francisco Business Times’s 50 Top Private Companies, 50 Largest Brokerages, 50 Largest Benefits-Consulting Firms, and 50 Largest Benefits-Consulting Firms.
- “50 Top Private Companies – East Bay Area, 2016/7” by San Francisco Business Times
- “50 Largest Brokerages in the Bay Area, 2016” by San Francisco Business Times
- “50 Largest Benefits-Consulting Firms in the Bay Area, 2016” by San Francisco Business Times
- “50 Largest Benefits-Consulting Firms in the Bay Area, 2015” by San Francisco Business Times
We are proud of these accolades, but, more importantly, we are proud of our family of brands that includes 25 acquisitions to date and brings together some of our industry’s leaders and most notable players in their respective fields.
For all press inquiries, please contact Emily Porro at email@example.com.